Friday 11 October 2019

Introduction: Jasmiina

Hello Everybody! 

My name is Jasmiina. I'm a 2nd-year Bachelor of business administration student at Centria.

I am doing my student exchange at Hochschule Niederrhein in Mönchenglagbach and I already arrived here a couple of weeks ago. I chose this university of applied sciences because of their Erasmus exchange programme is very international and I can choose courses that will improve my business skills in English.
 
I'm originally from Sulkava and I lived in Germany in 2016-2017. I lived in Frankfurt am main and working as an Aupair.  
I chose to come back to Germany because I like people, culture and life here. And so far everything has been just like before, and I've enjoyed my time here.

My semester started this Monday but basically, we've only had introductions and getting to know other students. Lectures will start on next week and I'm super excited about it!

bis später,

- Jasmiina

1 comment: