Monday 24 April 2017

Introduction - Josefine Döfnäs

Hi everybody!

My name is Josefine Döfnäs, born in Terjärv, Finland. Now living and studying in Jakobstad to get a BBA, furdesign and marketing degree. I love running (trail) and all kinds of sports. I'm a second year student and going on study exchange to ISCAL in Lisbon, Portugal.

I'm really looking forward on going abroad to study, it has always been a dream to go but I have never had a good time in my life to go until now. So from September to January I will be in Portugal. I'm so excited to go! I really look forward to all the new people I will meet, the new culture and surroundings. Also how the school works will be interesting to see and the classes there seems to be very interesting.

It is such a great opportunity to go! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment