Wednesday 19 April 2017

My introduction - Alina Lukina

Hi everyone!

My name is Alina Lukina, a girl from Russia. Currentrly I am coursing my second year of BBA program in Kokkola.

This Fall I am going to Mondragon University in Spain. I've been dreaming about going for exchange for a long time. Therefore, I am really excited about all the opportunities I will have there. I expect, that I will meet a lot of new interesting people there, who will influence my life. Moreover, it goes without a doubt, I believe that wide variety of courses and quiet environment there will provide me with required knowledge. In addition, I expect to develop my Spanish skills there.

To sum up, participating in exchange program it is a key step in the student life, to my mind. It is essential for the future, because I belive that it is a strong competitive advantage in the CV when you applying for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment