Tuesday 19 March 2019

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Jyrki Hautaniemi and I'm third year student in Community Educator at Cenria University of Applied Sciences in Ylivieska. I'm from Sodankylä. During my study I live weekdays in Ylivieska.

I will go to work placement in Toronto Acrigola Lutheran Chuch. I will start my internship next fall. I'm there for the period between September-November. I have had long time interested in Canada and now looks like the one dreams of mine will come true.

I hope that at the end of my internship I speak fluent english. I almost forget, yesterday registered in the Niagara Falls Marathon. So, I hope that I can run all the way to the finish. I'm sure that I will meet lovely people and get new friends in Toronto.

Take care - Jyrki

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jyrki, i wish you a wonderful work placement experience in Toronto. Hopefully you have a ton of fun and educative memories to share with us upon your return. Don't forget to have a good time and hey, go all the way with the marathon.

    ReplyDelete