Monday 8 October 2018

Letter home - Quan Hoang

1. In what country and University are you studying? /
Where are you doing your internship?

- I was going exchange in university of Lodz, Lodz, Poland.

2. In what Study program are you studying at Centria?

- I'm an IT student in Centria from Autumn 2016.

3. What are the courses like at the host University? or What has your work placement been like?

-The courses in Lodz are quite flexible and the content has some similarity like in Centria.

4. Describe the study culture? / What is the corporate culture like?

-As most of Europe Country, like in Finland, study culture there is not so stressful.

5. What is your study group like?

-The class normally has around 10-12 students, some just have 5 or less because they organize just for mobility students.

6. Please describe what the everyday life is like in your host country? What do you like in particular?

-I lived in the school dormitory, it's so close to my faculty so i just need to walk everyday to school. In the weekend, they organize events to visit the historical parks, museums or some entertaining places.

7. What has been challenging? Why?

-Some dormitories there dont have good quality to live. We have common kitchen for the whole floor. And there's no fridges in dormitory, if we want, we have to buy one. So I need to buy fresh food almost everyday, that's my most challenging while living there.

8. What has been the highlight of your exchange so far?

-hmm, not much but I think the best I got there is I have many new friends and the memory hanging out with them there was unforgettable.




No comments:

Post a Comment