Saturday 6 October 2018

Letter home



1. Where are you doing your internship?
I'm doing my internship in Toronto. It's huge town which located in Canada.

2. In what Study program are you studying at Centria?
I'm studying community educator. This is third year I am studying at Centria University of Applied Sciences.

3. What has your work placement been like?
I work with the youth in Agricola Lutheran Church, in confirmation classes, other youth work and will participate in other work in the congregation.

4. What is the corporate culture like?
Working culture is little bit different than in Finnish congregation. Church members are more active in congregation.

6. Please describe what the everyday life is like in your host country? What do you like in particular?
My day off are usually on Friday and Saturday. Usually I spend my free time exploring this exciting city. Work days I wake up before seven o'clock. I start morning with breakfast and same time I read messages from phone.Then I go to work. After a day of work, I often go jogging. I especially like this multicultural city, and of course, I have met nice people in Toronto.

7. What has been challenging? Why?
The most challenging thing is to move from one place to another in a big city. It is difficult to estimate the time you need for this. During rush hour you spend more time in traffic lights. If you use a subway, it can be full. So, you have to take next one.

8. What has been the highlight of your exchange so far?
Couple weeks ago I travelled to Niagara Falls. It was very beautiful place.
Valokuva
Valokuva
6.10.2018
2 kuvaa - Näytä albumi

No comments:

Post a Comment