Friday 1 December 2017

Introduction: Suvi Lankila


Hello! My name is Suvi and I am currently studying 3rd year in Nursing at Centria University of Applied Sciences in Kokkola. I am originally from Kalajoki and have lived in many places before moving in to Kokkola almos3 years ago. I have graduated as an industrial furniture designer from Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences in 2013. I also did one semester of exchange studies at the University of Tasmania, Australia, in 2012. 

I will do a 3-month-long internship in Shanghai, China, in spring 2018. I chose to go abroad because I want to meet new people, improve my language skills and learn more about Chinese culture. China has strong roots in Traditional Chinese Medicine that I find extremely fascinating. I am also interested in experiencing the differences and similarities in Finnish and Chinese health care systems. Especially Acute Care, Emergency Department and Pediatric Care interest me a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Suvi! Really nice to go to internship in Shanghai with you. It's great that you are interested in seeing chinese health care system too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Your experience is cool. One semester studies in Australia and 3-month internship in China makes you very international.

    ReplyDelete