Sunday 10 December 2017

Introduction: Meri Mikkola

Hello! My name is Meri. I am 23 years old. I am studying nursing at centria university of applied sciences in kokkola. This is my 3rd year of studies. Originally i am from Kaustinen. I graduated as a practical nurse in 2013. After that i worked 2 years in homecare. I am going to do my intership in Belgium, vives university college. I am going to town called Kortrijk. I have always been very interested about other cultures, meeting new people and making friends all over the world. I also want to improve my language skills especially english but i would like to learn some dutch too. In Kortrijk dutch is the most spoken language.

Working abroad will be challenging but definitely an unforgettable experience. I have many reasons why i chose Belgium but biggest one is that i have some friends there already. Also destination is good and its easy to travel there to other countries. My friend told me France is so close so i can go by bike if i want to. :D I have been once before in belgium. Its small country but very varied. I am really waiting for my Erasmus experience!







1 comment:

  1. I hope you will have an exciting internship in Belgium!! :)

    ReplyDelete