Tuesday 12 December 2017

Introduction - Reetta Kangas

Hello! My name is Reetta. I'm a 2nd year Social services student at Centria in Kokkola. 

I'm going on an exchange to Windesheim University of Applied Sciences. It's in Zwolle, The Netherlands. There is a Children and Media minor that I'm going to do. I'm very excited to see what studying is like in the Netherlands, and all the things the program will teach me.
 
I'm originally from Pyhäjoki but have lived in Kokkola since August 2016. Before that I lived in Ireland for 7 months, working as an Au pair. I have also spent two summers at Åland. I love adventures, and even though living far from home is scary, it's also very rewarding.

I hope to learn many things about children and media while I'm in The Netherlands. I chose a Drama and Improvisation course that I'm honestly dreading, but I hope it will teach me a lot. It's something that will take me far from my comfort zone. I'm also excited to learn more about myself and the Dutch culture, and of course I want to improve my English speaking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment