Monday 11 December 2017

Introduction: Susanna Leppänen

Hey everyone! 
My name is Susanna and I am 21 years old. I am originally from Toholampi.
I am 2nd year business student in Centria University of Applied Sciences in Kokkola. I have living here since 2013. I came to Kokkola to attend Business school. I gratuated in 2016 from Business school.

I am going to do my exchange studies in Czech Republic. The school is in the city of Plzeň (Pilsen). It is 90km far from Prague. I am so excited about this opportunity. This will be memorable moment in my life. 

I choosed to study abroad because I want to know the cultural differences in different countries and I want to feel how does it feels to study in unknown country with english as a primary language. Studying abroad helps a lot in improving language skills. We get to know a lot of new peoples and their traditions, lanugages, etc. I want to experience new teaching methodologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment