Sunday 4 March 2018

D-I-E Canada

I can't remember any specific moment where anything would have left me confused. Everything worked so great and everybody was so polite and helpful. Toronto was a bit more international than what I expected. There is a lot of people from China and India for example, so I didn't really come close to the Canadian lifestyle, or how to explain... I was also chocked about what food they serve in schools. The food court were filled with fast food chains.. The food was pretty cheap, but I'm still happy that I have grown up in a country where we serve traditional home cooked food in schools instead of fast food.

But then also, Toronto is the biggest city in Canada so of course there is a lot of different internationalises. Don't get me wrong, it was really fun to get to know people from all over the world and about their culture and learn from each other.

Last of all I'm really happy for doing this and I'm so happy that I got to experience all this with Kati. It was so easy being and living with her and we always figured things out together, and there was always a person to hang out with or talk to.



2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that you had such a great experience in Canada :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's common to end up learning from other cultures as well, not just from country where you are.

    ReplyDelete