Tuesday 20 March 2018

Introduction - Phong Ho

Hi,

My name is Tan Phong HO, from Vietnam. I am studying Environmental Chemistry and Technology in Centria UAS. I will have a exchange semester in Hanze UAS of Netherlands at 2018-2019.
I like beauty of nature, even so beauty of modern society in middle of nature. Netherlands, which is one of some countries, like Finland..., works well at sustainable development. I hope I will have more valuable experiences and understanding about Netherlands and the Dutch. Besides, after long time to study at Centria, I have realized myself as an engineer in future, but it is not enough. Maybe this exchange study chance can help me realize more clearly about my own way for my future.

Thank you for your reading :).

Tan Feng HO 
Nil-wind

No comments:

Post a Comment