Tuesday 20 March 2018

INTRODUCTION - Thu Tran


Source: Trever Miller
Hello everyone! My name is Thu Tran. I am studying Environmental Chemistry and Technology for the third year at Centria. I came from Vietnam, a tropical country of quite high temperature approx. 30 Celsius degree, so I wish to come the countries of lower temperature and Finland is my first abroad destination. After 3- year study in Finland, it is a really nice country about nature and human, too.

However, I would like to discover more places as well as different cultures in this world, so I decided to go for a exchange study. Because I like studying about green and living things, so the courses I want to study exchange should relate to biology, which is a bit different from what I studied at Centria. Fortunately, I had an opportunity to for studying 1 semester in Environmental technology at Centennial in Toronto, Canada.

It is one interesting thing that I am a Asian and studying in Europe while Canada is located in the North America, so I will experience a totally new culture. Study in 3 continents. It is amazing. Canada is also a multicultural country and it is also famous with beautiful landscapes, so I hope I will have a great time there with new foreign friends and enjoy the natural scenes there. A scene in Canada summer looks so lovely when I came across it on the Internet, so I chose this picture to illustrate my incoming destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment