Tuesday 20 March 2018

Introduction-Miika Raninen

Greetings,

I'm Miika Raninen I'm 21-years-old and I look forward to achieving double degree in business management from La Rochelle. La Rochelle named after the city is a private school located in France. I have heard many things from student's there who are currently doing their exchange at Centria about the facility of La Rochelle. School seems to be more demanding than what I'm used to but that is something I was hoping for as I believe pressure is required in order to grow in your professional life.

Networking is of course an opportunity that is granted by the exchange. Personally I wish to spend most of my time with French people instead of solely doing things with other exchange students as I have learned from my friends who have returned from exchange that the experience is better if you take the effort to really dive in to the local culture. Language is also best learned when you are not only surrounded by people who speak it but also interact with them. I wish to get to know many people out side of school as well to broaden my horizons.

I personally prefer smaller towns 80 000 people of La Rochelle is more than enough for me. Instead of traveling around I prefer to stay there and get to know the city through out all though places don't matter to me that much it's the people in them.

I don't believe in planning I believe in preparation. Therefore I have some guidelines that I will follow in La Rochelle but I will not restrict myself too much.

Environment at least is something different!



No comments:

Post a Comment