Sunday 18 March 2018

D-I-E Canada


I can't remember any situations where I would have been particularly confused. Of course, there were many things that were different than I expected. One thing that surprised me was to see how multinational Toronto is. I knew that Toronto is a big city, and there are millions of people but still the multinationalism surprised me. Especially the area where we lived; I felt like most of the people came from different countries (majority was from India and China). I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It was great to get to know and learn more about these other countries but of course would've been nice to get to know better Canadian culture because we were in Canada.

Toronto is the largest city in Canada and there are more people than in Finland so, of course there are lot of international people and that's good because they enrich the city. Also, it was easier to go to school when you knew you're not the only foreign there.

Great journey and good memories. Learned a lot about people and realized that the world is full of opportunities. I’m so happy I got to experience all these with Emilia. I might not have met her without this exchange so I’m thankful for that.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you faced so many cultures and got to know new interesting people!

    ReplyDelete